The skiing area of Willingen is something you should not miss under any circumstances during the winter time.
- The longest downhill piste of the Sauerland with a total length of 2 km (1.2 mi)!
- 17 km (10.5 mi) of prepared pistes at a height of 560-830 m (0.3-0.5 mi) above sea level
- Ettelsberg cabin ropeway of 1400 m (0.9 mi) in length; 8-person cabins, 2800 persons per hour
- 8-person chairlift K1 (Köhlerhagen) of 1500 m (0.9 mi) in length
- 6-person chairlift Ritzhagen of 800 m (0.5 mi) in length
- 6 drag lifts (of 300-1000 m or 0.2-0.6 mi in length) and 7 conveyor belts (up to 243 m or 0.15 mi) in Willingen
- snow cannons for more than 9 km (5.6 mi) of pistes
- floodlight skiing: 7 pistes directly in the skiing area in Willingen
- LEARN TO SKI: skiing schools, children’s skiing schools, snowboarding classes
- state-of-the-art ski, snowboard and sleigh rentals
- piste maintenance with 10 modern piste bashers
- FREE PARKING: 1700 parking spaces directly at the lifts and 60 free bus parking spaces
- Willingen ski pass: choose your ticket: half-day, day, 2-day and 2.5-day ski pass, floodlight pass, early riser ticket
- uniform cash register and access system with touchless “hands-free access” in the entire skiing area of Willingen with scorecards which are valid at every lift
- online tickets available at skigebiet-willingen.de
- winter sports area card: 3-7-day ski pass: valid in all skiing areas of the Sauerland with over 70 lifts in Willingen, Winterberg, Neuastenberg, Altastenberg, Züschen and Bödefeld.
Willingen is known for its versatility when it comes to skiing because it has a lot to offer not only for alpine skiers but also for cross-country skiers, bobsleigh riders and fans of snowshoeing.